Download Jio TV APK for Android mobile phones. Your smartphone may now access over 700 channels when using a Jio SIM card and a Jio data recharge. If you want to watch Jio TV on your smartphone, you’ll need to purchase a premium membership. There are more than 50 HD channels to choose from. The interface for choosing channels is really user-friendly. JioCricket and JioFootball are only a couple of the many accessible specialized Jio channels. JioTv APK 6.0.9 may be downloaded for free.
Thanks to my Jio SIM and my Android smartphone, I can utilize Jio tv APK on my mobile device without any issues. I now have access to all of my favorite TV shows and networks right in my pocket. Even when I’m on the road, I don’t miss any of my favorite television shows. I can use the Jio TV app on my mobile phone thanks to high-speed data provided by Jio.
Jio TV Apk Features and Specs
- PiP (picture-in-picture) was featured With Jio tv, you can watch TV channels while using other apps on your phone or tablet.
- Your favorite channels can be narrowed down by category and language using a drop-down menu.
- There’s a play/pause button, for your convenience.
- Catch up on all of your favorite shows from the past week.
- The vast majority of Indian channels are available.
- Use the heart symbol on your favorite channels to indicate that you watch them often.
- With JioTv, you may access Hotstar’s premium channels.
- There is a slew of options for overseas programming.
- When using a 2G or 3G smartphone with the JioFi WiFi router, you may watch Jio TV on the go.
|App||Jio Tv APK
|APK File Size||14 MB
|Last Updated||16 July 2021
How to Run JioTV on Android TV?
- Using the Google Play Store app on your smart TV, you may download the app directly.
- using a USB pen drive to transfer the Jio TV modified apk file to your android television,
- Installing a Jio TV hacked app, which can be used on any WiFi network, even if you don’t have Jio internet,
- When you connect your Fire Stick to your TV and launch the JioTV app,
- Install Jio TV on a Smart TV via the Kodi app or through the use of Miracast from your smartphone.
Side Loading JioTV Mod APK via USB
If you have an Android TV, you can use this modded apk file without any issues. You can use any brand of smart TV with this app, so long as it’s compatible with it.
In addition, it will function on any internet connection. The app can be accessed without Jio internet. Using your or your friend’s Jio account details, you can log in.
- The JioTV 5.9.5 (Android TV).apk file can be downloaded from the link provided above.
- Best of all, it’s compatible with Miracast and other networks thanks to this modded apk! There’s no need for Xposed or root either.
- Check to see whether you already have Jio TV installed. If you already have one installed, uninstall it first and then install this one.
- Download it to your laptop or mobile device, then transfer it to a Pendrive for easy access later. Alternatively, you can use the TV’s built-in web browser to download.
- Download the Mouse Toggle app from the Google Play Store as well. You may use this to navigate the Jio TV without having to use a traditional computer mouse or trackpad.
- Open JioTV and log in with your credentials after the process is complete.
- Any WiFi network can be used, not just the Jio network, with this app.
- To move the white dot up and down, utilise a remote button on the mouse toggle app. It will assist you in selecting and watching live TV channels in full-screen mode.
Jio TV Apk FAQ
What categories of channels are available?
Category channels in the Indian regional languages cover everything from sports to music and movies to news and business to children’s programming and spirituality.
How To watch TV channels on JioTv?
There is no need for anything more than a smartphone with a Jio SIM card and a valid Jio Data plan to use this service. Jio tv internet live streaming may be accessed by opening the Jio Tv app and selecting channels.
Which languages channels are available?
Channels in Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Punjabi, Bengali, Assamese, Kannada, Sanskrit, and English are all readily available on the network.
How to filter out channels?
You have a choice of two tabs to choose from. Languages and categories are separated by a language selector. Filter channels by selecting the drop-down menu. Select “Tamil” in one drop-down menu and “News” in the other drop-down menu if you want to see all Tamil news stations. Simple, yet effective. Download the Jio Tv app now.
Can I install JioTV on Android TV?
Reliance Jio TV isn’t available on Android TV, in case you didn’t know. If you have a Smart TV, though, you can still use the app to stream content.
Keep the most recent version of the Jio Tv APK on your phone. This is a way to get the most out of your smartphone’s new features and channels. It’s easy to watch your favourite shows, channels, and movies on the go with JioTv. I’ll repeat it again: Jio TV APK mod versions are readily available online, so exercise caution when downloading them. Do not install a modded version of the Jio TV APK; instead, download the official version from this site or the Google Play Store. On the go, you can catch up on your favourite shows.